Upcoming Live Broadcasts
Turning Your Sales Team into LinkedIn Rockstars
Pound LinkedIn Message
- How SDR's are building HUGE brands on LinkedIn
- How Sales & Marketing leaders can leverage that to generate leads
- What Sales & Marketing leaders can do to fuel that growth
- What activities help build strong personal brands on LinkedIn
- How to measure and monitor growth
Partnerships 101: The keys to successfully building scalable B2B programmes
VP Global Channel & Alliances
- Understanding the investment in making a partner programme work
- Creating the right structure to track and scale
- Targeting the right partners
- Tips & tricks for engaging partners (Executive sponsor to shop-floor)
- Deliverables and measurements of a partner manager
Pete Goes Deep On..
The Product-Led Approach
Product-led growth is more than just a buzz word; it’s the go-to-market strategy behind some of the fastest-growing companies on the planet.
But, what the hell is Product-Led growth, and why should you care about it?
In this presentation, we’re going to explain why Product-Led growth has become such a popular method of growing a company.
We’ll cover examples from well known Product-Led brands on how they do things differently. And, we’ll tell you what are the most important factors that go into a Product-Led strategy, including:
- Understanding your Product-Led growth metrics
- How it changes the role of marketing, sales, and product
- And how it changes how teams work together.
After the presentation, you’ll understand why Product-Led growth is becoming the de facto way for companies to grow and thrive.